How we can help with your Disability Evaluation.
1. We are only able to help those who are not currently receiving disability benefits.
2. We can only help those who are not currently using an attorney to get disability benefits.
Steps to apply.
1. When should you file for Disability Benefits?
You should file for Disability Benefits as soon as you know that you qualify.
2. Complete the Social Security Disability application or get help filling it out.
Pre-qualifying just lets you know if you may qualify for benefits, you still need to complete the application. Getting help from an advocate can often prevent simple mistakes from happening while filling in the application that can prevent you from qualifying.
3. Complete the Adult Disability Report form.
4. Complete and sign the medical release form SSA-827, Authorization to Disclose Information form needed to release your medical records to the SSA.
Make sure you complete all these steps and do not leave anything out. Often people who try and file by themselves do not file all documents needed or are missing information, which ends up in a denial for benefits.
Disclaimer: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. Advertising is paid for by participating attorneys and advocates. This website is privately owned and is not affiliated with or endorsed by any government agency. The promotion of this website is sponsored exclusively by professional Disability Attorneys and Advocacy Groups, in effort to provide services to the public for Disability issues.
Copyright © 2016, DisabledOver50.com, All Rights Reserved.